Through my training under Tony Robbins and Cloe Madanes of Robbins Madanes Training and Strategic Intervention, research has proven the Human Needs Psychology, also known as the 6 Human Needs to be the basis and common factor of all decisions we make.
I have witnessed first hand myself how these needs have shaped my life, and by tweaking them slighting led me to a deeper path of internal satisfaction, fulfillment and happiness.
I am so confident in this that I want to share these very tools with each of you.
How to Maximize the Results of The Six Human Needs Test
After completing your quiz, it will be reviewed personally by Amanda Scocozzo, Certified Coach - and you will have the opportunity to set up a call to go over the results. Amanda will discuss with you the results of your 6 Human Needs Assessment.
During our call we will discuss the results of your 6 Human Needs Assessment, how your results have impacted your life, and tips to positively fulfill your highest needs creating a strong sense of well being and positive outlook through lasting change.
By looking at the highest human need, it will help you understand WHY you make the decisions that you do. Creating a balance, and understanding the basis of where your decisions are coming from is the key to building everlasting change in your life. Shifting your core foundation, can help create healthier decisions from a place of wholeness.
Once you have completed your quiz, schedule your complimentary review call below. Please be sure that you have allowed a minimum of 24 hours for review prior to the call.
1. Certainty: A guaranteed outcome that will evoke pain or pleasure. The need for safety, security and order; predictable
2. Uncertainty/Variety: the desire for constant change, stimulation; excitement, challenge, chaos
3. Significance: the feeling of being important, seen as unique - an individual; feeling special, pride, worthy
4. Connection/Love: a relationship or strong feeling with another person;approval, intimacy
5. Growth: knowledge seeking, path of self discovery, expansion;spiritual expansion
6. Contribution: strong sense of service and supporting others; protect & serve